Hi, My name is Christine and I am the owner and founder of Shine Pro Cleaning LLC. Thank you for stopping by to learn about us and our services!
My adventures in cleaning started when I was just 16 years old, my first job was working for a local cleaning company. I then moved on to working at a local motel in housekeeping for 7 years. I met a lot of great people and learned many how to’s during my time at both jobs. I also learned how important cleaning was both for health as well as the freedom and relief that it provided to very busy people. I know you have more important things to do besides cleaning tubs and toilets! 🙂
Time went on and I tried a couple of other jobs but I ended coming back to my passion ( cleaning ) and decided to start Shine Pro Cleaning in 2007!
After several years of running the business solo, we grew to the point where my husband, Robert, came on full time to help! We also have 2 children that help a little, it’s a great way to teach them values such as hard work and perseverance!
We are a business that strives to help those in need! We understand the struggles that people face and we love that we are able to help make your life just a little easier!
We are a team of friendly, honest, and hard-working professionals that aim to stay consistent and deliver the absolute best service that we possibly can.
We thank you for supporting our small business and we look forward to helping you!
Christine, Robert, RJ and Madison, and the entire Shine Pro Team.
- We are here to provide you with the highest standard of services and workmanship.
- We will strive to build long term relationships with our clients by providing quality services on a consistent basis.
- We will maintain a well-trained and motivated staff for our clients.
- We will extend courtesy to everyone; team members and clients alike.
- We will be as flexible as possible and understand our clients needs.
- We will satisfy all of our clients needs and expectations.
- Our goal is to achieve 100% satisfaction.
- We believe in quality, communication, determination, perseverance and of course good ole fashion hard work.